<VV> and the trunk as a cooler

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 09:55:12 EDT 2010

Been there done that.
used a quarter keg.
Back then our taste was Genesee Cream Ale.

No spigot on the dash, but open the trunk and screw in the tap.
I would get the beer and ice at Bernardi's store and drive to the party.
I was pretty popular.
Also did it with cases of bottled beer and ice.
Also did it with my 66 Dodge Coronet.
They had a convenient spare tire well in that trunk.

Gary Swiatowy