<VV> Unintended Acceleration - No Corvair

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 17:44:17 EDT 2010

My '89 Buick's cruise will hold it wide open under certain circumstances.

 They all do...  Most likely Toyo's problem... Cruise Control logic...  "cross talk"  in the algorithms..  but who am I???  ggg

I know.. they have programs that check for cross links in logic...  but I've still seen it in PLC's..that checked OK.

You want "unintended Accelleration"?????

Toyo Supra Turbo.. with HKS  turbo  system... in cruise....

Running along at 90 mph....  come to a super steep grade....  speed falls so fast the computer goes WOT...

YE HA!!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/