<VV> Unintended Acceleration

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Aug 12 18:55:07 EDT 2010

Well, the force used to actuate the accelerator was provided by a vacuum operated diaphragm but there would be no way to tell what caused the problem as it was a one time occurrence ... and we used that car for more than 150,000 miles over the years.  The cruise control functioned properly the whole rest of the time / miles.
Ken P

"Ron" <ronh at owt.com> wrote:

I assume it had to be due to the vacuum operated cruise control.
RonH