<VV> more brakes: question

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 23:30:16 EDT 2010

Ray, If you have the car on a lift or jackstands have someone step on the pedal and while holding the pedal try turning the wheels 1 at a time. If wheels turn while holding pedal down that wheel is not getting sufficient pressure. Maybe a restriction in a line, connector, or hose? I'll agree with JR about shoe adjustment to the drums. Didn't the "old boys" used to arc the shoes with a special tool?
But congrats on driving the car after it sat 20 some years. Very impressive to me at least.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado