<VV> more brakes: question

Geoffrey Stozek gjjs at att.net
Sat Aug 14 11:44:53 EDT 2010

Interesting.    A few years ago a front brake hose blew on my 92 Silhouette.
To my surprise, it was as if I had almost no brakes at all.   Pedal to floor and
at best a slight drag.    Before I convert any of my pre 67 Vairs, I would like
to know if dual master cylinders are worth having.?   How should one work in the
event of a failure provided all other components are in perfect working order?
 Does anyone in VV land actually know?  I'm looking for factual information
here, not just opinions.

Thanks
Jeff Stozek
NE IL