<VV> Late wiper arms

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 15 13:03:26 EDT 2010

What are you calling the arm?  To me, that is the spring loaded piece from
the front cowl to where the blade and blade holder attach.  If you are
talking about the blade holder, I believe that '65 is bright metal and '66
up is more of a satin.  This might help you decide.  So far as I know, both
Anco and Trico would be considered "aftermarket".

Later, JR