<VV> carb help needed

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 15 10:57:16 EDT 2010

I had a similar Idle circuit problem, but mine was dripping at idle.
After taking my calipers and measuring different types of electrical
and other types of wires, I found that a plastic twisty that is used
to reseal bread loaf bags after opening was perfect.  I just burned
off the plastic coating and used the wire to clear the idle circuit.
It solved the problem.  You may want to measure the wire that you are
trying to use.  I forget the actual diameter of the circuit, but I'm
sure someone will chime in.  Do not force the wire though the circuit
with any great force.  If there is debris that can be removed by this
method, it should come out fairly easily.

Stephen Upham
NTCA
CORSA
Corvaireum II