<VV> toyota-no corvair

O.b. Stewart obstew at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 16 03:17:06 EDT 2010

Ken, if you had been keeping up with this you would emember the lady in TN that had one run away with her, some 40 miles on an interstste, nothing she did would stop the car, that includes trying to turn it off, shifting the transmission shift lever into every slection, P, R, N, D, and all the lower poisitions.........car finially gave up and slowed to a idle after a very scary ride.
I always thought I could stop one of these thing too, but now I don't even to ride in one, and you couldn't run fast enough to give me one, BTW, this made national news at the time it happened............

O. B.