<VV> Toyota - low voltage dropping bits ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Aug 16 03:38:39 EDT 2010

I still have to ask about low voltage dropping bits to corrupt the data
stream to the ECU/CPU, as in my friend's Saturn ?

Anyone hear about that ?

That issue that I posted got lost in a flurry when someone got offended
because AAMCO (allegedly) mis-diagnosed the problem, and should have known
the ECU could be the culprit, because it is (as I found out through internal
channels) a well documented issue.

Charlie

----- Original Message -----
From: "O.b. Stewart" <obstew at bellsouth.net>
To: <kcvair at hotmail.com>
Cc: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 12:17 AM
Subject: <VV> toyota-no corvair

Ken, if you had been keeping up with this you would emember the lady in TN
that had one run away with her, some 40 miles on an interstste, nothing she
did would stop the car, that includes trying to turn it off, shifting the
transmission shift lever into every slection, P, R, N, D, and all the lower
poisitions.........car finially gave up and slowed to a idle after a very
scary ride.
I always thought I could stop one of these thing too, but now I don't even
to ride in one, and you couldn't run fast enough to give me one, BTW, this
made national news at the time it happened............

O. B.
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/