<VV> Toyota - some Corvair

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 19:29:18 EDT 2010

 Last I checked, we're in the midst of a horsepower war again! 150 TRUE SAE HP is common as grass, and now there are a bunch of very affordable cars with 300-400 HP.

So, no idea what Matt is talking about as far as no more HP. My Subaru Legacy GT wagon has 250 HP, 250 ft-lbs torque, all out of 150 CID. And it gets 28 MPG highway!

John Roberts