<VV> Toyota - some Corvair

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 19:39:33 EDT 2010

 Last I checked, we're in the midst of a horsepower war again! 150 TRUE SAE HP
is common as grass, and now there are a bunch of very affordable cars with
300-400 HP.

So, no idea what Matt is talking about as far as no more HP. My Subaru Legacy GT
wagon has 250 HP, 250 ft-lbs torque, all out of 150 CID. And it gets 28 MPG
highway!

John Roberts

John,  find someone with an otherwise stock engine with any type of FI...they will tell you

They start easy and idle cold so nice....  they drive so nice.... they don't slow down on small hills as readily...

But they FEEL  like they make no more POWER in normal driving...

 We are talking REAL LIFE here... Corvairs....

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/