<VV> Toyota - some Corvair

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 20:32:06 EDT 2010

 My car is stock as a rock, and pretty damn quick!
As far as the 'feel' goes, the modern EFI cars 'feel' pretty darn quick too. The fact they don't have all the holes in the power band like carbed engines have means they are smoother, but they make power in places where carbed engines suffer. And they 'feel' a lot quicker for it! No more waiting for the induction to wake up, no more waiting for the power to come on, sorry, you're flat wrong on this one.

John Roberts