<VV> electronicized Corvair

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Tue Aug 17 00:33:36 EDT 2010

At 01:41 AM 8/16/2010, J R Read_HML wrote:
>I'd say the mid '30s through the '60s, but maybe I'm older than Matt.
>
>Since I know the "curmudgeon" has a year or two on me, I always listen to
>Smitty.  Well, I listen to Matt when I can figure out what he is saying.
><GRIN>
>
>Later, JR
>

> > That's a start - where was this Vair ?
> >
> > Charlie

For sake of mention:

The Corvair I was talking about with EFI, elect.ign, and cruise
control was the yellow '64 ragtop built by Smitty that he used to
drive everywhere.   What's more, he did it himself without the help
of a pack of experts doing all the ground work.

I think some of it was junkyard stuff...

Smitty?   Speak up.  Correct me where I err.

tony..