<VV> Corvair and OBD, EFI, etc

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Aug 16 01:48:51 EDT 2010

>  Where do you see people talking negative of the BENEFITS of electronics?

Mostly, stock-ists who regale the benefits of mechanical fuel pumps, and
that ongoing debate.

They are good and continue to work, but electronic lends itself to hot new
ideas that yield more precise control of engines, but Corvairs heat ranges
mean we can't adapt most items without much modification ?

Still interesting ..

However, I can smell a classic car a half-mile away from its fumes !  That's
the only drawback, and we are exempt until someone gets in a bad mood about
classic cars !

Charlie