<VV> odd question about July CORSA classifieds

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 01:27:43 EDT 2010

That's "Phoenix Charlie" who has managed to provided thousands of lines of
talk on VV over the years.

Thank him for putting those ADS in the July issue since there were very few
others who advertised that month.  He DOES pay for his ads.

Oh, 88c is a self addressed and stamped envelope.  44c each way.  No, I
don't have the official decoder ring - but that one was fairly easy.

Later, JR