<VV> odd question about July CORSA classifieds

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Aug 17 02:19:38 EDT 2010

I guess it's a testament to the fact that I'm a member of the "computer
generation" and have never used the mail to send a letter that I had NO CLUE
what a SASE or 88c was!  E-mail!

A few years ago my internet was out for a day and I was in a panic about not
being able to locate a phone number I needed without google....   my father
said "Isn't it in the phone book?" and that stopped me dead in my tracks.. I
had forgotten they existed.

My father recently approached our favorite garage owner/mechanic (a young
guy) and asked him if he could borrow the manual for his 2001 Eldorado for a
couple hours....   Our mechanic stopped dead and with the most incredulous
look on his face said "Are you talking about a PAPER manual?!?!?"  I nearly
died laughing when dad related that story to me.

Ray R.