<VV> want late model bumper guards? DACC homecoming

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Aug 17 02:46:11 EDT 2010

As many have already heard I will be attending the DACC homecoming.

I've never been a fan of bumper guards and my 66' Corsa has them.  My bumpers are in very nice (but not perfect) condition with equally nice guards on them.

If anyone would like to make an even trade: an equally nice set of late model bumpers without bumper guards for my set with bumper guards at the DACC homecoming please drop me a line.  This way I get the naked bumpers I want, you get free bumper guards, and we both get free shipping!

I can snap very detailed bumper pics for anyone interested.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (almost done!)