<VV> odd question about July CORSA classifieds

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Aug 17 09:46:34 EDT 2010

I recently had a call at Steele Rubber Products  from a gentleman in AZ who told me he had "Bought Out" Phoenix Charlie.  He said Charlie still comes by his shop/storage area several times a week to help out, but he had given up all his stuff.

He didn't get any discounts or special favors from me, but it appears he was full of it.  I doubt at his age that Charlie would be sending in ads for stuff he no longer has to sell.

Hank