<VV> OT-tires

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 13:33:22 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/19/2010 9:53:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Chaz at ProperProper.com writes:

These  kinds of ads are for less-than-critical-thinkers, and people who
can't
do  math, and it is their right to take advantage of people who, in school,
 thought:
"Why will I ever need this crap ?"

Business rule "Fools are  fair game" (to paraphrase PT Barnum)

Sort of like the State Lotteries - A tax on people who are bad at  Math!
also -
A guy was arrested for stealing a winning Lottery ticket. He was charged
with "Grand Theft Lotto!"

I admit that  I haven't worn out tires on a car in many years. I replace
them when I see some  I like better!

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA