<VV> Looking for 1960 Corvair

JEFFREY BREKKE brek86 at msn.com
Thu Aug 19 19:37:21 EDT 2010

Members of our community, Lakeland, Florida, along with many volunteers will be presenting the 11th Annual Lake Mirror Classic Auto Festival. The Lake Mirror Classic Auto Festival serves as a showcase event for the Lakeland community while helping to raise funds for area non-profit organizations such as Junior Achievement of Polk County and the Boy Scouts of America.  It is estimated that over $250,000 has been raised for local non-profit groups since the first Lake Mirror Classic in 1999. At the event there is a Golden Anniversary area recognizing selected cars that are 50 years old for that particular year. This year we are celebrating 1960 and are seeking a 1960 Corvair to be a part of the anniversary area because of its impact in automotive history.
If you have a show worthy 1960 Corvair or know of someone in the central Florida area please let us know by contacting Ginny Askew at gaskew at heacock.com or (863) 683-2228