<VV> Diagnosing / fixing loose steering on 1967 Monza

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Aug 21 17:58:51 EDT 2010

What we really need to see is if there is play between the pitman arm and the drag link (the part that goes between the tie rods).  If you set up the camera looking up from the floor at the steering box that would probably work.  The sound could indeed be the bolt that goes through the drag link banging on the drag link.

--Bryan