<VV> carbs- racing

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Aug 22 10:15:39 EDT 2010

The reason NASCAR and local circle track events require CARBS  is so
tech inspections are easier. "You have the correct carb for this race so
you can run". With EFI, there would be too many variables to inspect for
each race. And just think of the software checks to make sure you're not
cheating....

Around here different circle tracks require different engines! (Saluda
vs Potomac tracks)  I don't know the specifics, but I can ask my race
engine building buddy.

Frank DuVal