<VV> !Re: VV vs. one bad apple ...

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sun Aug 22 23:53:32 EDT 2010

I'm new to the forum so I didn't know I had to hunt for information specific
to my question.

I posted my question in my first post but got only a few friendly hello's.

Usually VV is al LOT more helpful than this time, but then I get insults
from one bad apple on VV.

Let me say I was disappointed by the ad hominem attacks on my home, and on
me as a person and my neighbors ?.

Not at all what I would expect from such a great group of guy, and I know it
was just one or tow, but well, my opinion of VV just dropped below
Obama's...

I guess it just takes one bad apple ...

I'll get over it,
VV has me spoiled, with nearly instantaneous responses without having hunt
it down -

THANKS TO THE REST OF YOU !