<VV> VV and the forum ...

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Aug 23 02:52:23 EDT 2010

Interesting what a little helpful insight will do !
I've been so stressed out walking miles in 105 degree heat for parts and
tools several times a day until I get her on the road !  (Registered and
insured, but a 'no-go show-boat' at this point !

VV had me spoiled !
I searched the forum and found a lot, but I still like the VV 'forum' for
different reasons.

Besides yesterday being a really bad day - working outside, one thing after
another breaking, and after three months, I've driven her less than 3
miles - carbs, fuel pump, starter, park brake (driveway is sloped, so can
you imagine ?), and now the steering box !

Mostly fixed expertly with your help !

And with the forum figured out, this is great !

Thanks again !
Charlie