<VV> 1962 Corvair For Sale

Stephen Till still63 at att.net
Mon Aug 23 07:25:40 EDT 2010

I am selling a 1962 Monza 900 coupe,4 speed. Black w/Black interior. It has been
stored in a warehouse for 25 years and was purchased from the original owners
estate. It has 55000 mile. I have installed many new parts: New clarks dual
exhaust and heat duct,rebuilt original carb,air filters and new fuel pump.New
spark plugs.Fan belt. Oil and filter has been changed. New tires. Brake line
have been replaced and wheel cylinders rebuilt. Rechromed front grills and
emblems and antenna replaced with NOS unit. The car is VERY SOLID with one
quarter size hole at the left front drip rail under the engine deck lid. Trunk
btm is solid. Interior is very clean with No dash panel issues. Front seat
bottoms are in good shape. Carpet is original is good and usable but should be
replaced at some time. Floor pan is in good shape.Rear fold down seat is in good
shape. Front bumper has chrome issues but straight. I am asking $3600.00 OBO and
would like to see this car get a good home. I have another corvair with work in
process. One has to go. I can send pictures or if you are local you are welcome
to come and look.

Thanks Steve Till / Michigan/
248-338-9080