<VV> Selling My Corvair

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 23 22:05:22 EDT 2010

Charlie,

Be aware that there are at least four shaft lengths for late model steering boxes.  I'm not sure if your '67 is the same as a '66, '68/'69, or yet another length unique to '67.  You might search the VV archives, I think there have been posts in the past on the subject.  I can tell you if the coupler is right next to the box it's likely the same as a '69, if it's next to the fuel filler neck it's probably like a '66 but you should probably double check.

--Bryan