<VV> Headlights - and a side note or two

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 23 23:36:49 EDT 2010

Anyway Dennis,

I got to agree with Smitty, it almost seemed as if the original question was
being answered with an agenda in mind.  I saw that and just stayed out of
the topic.

Other thing - about the REPLY ALL thing.  To me, the easy answer (requiring
NO keystrokes).  Click REPLY ALL, mouse the cursor onto the reply To: line.
Right click on what you wish to delete from that line.  Click CUT on the
dialog box that opens.  Hit SEND.  .....  This is in Outlook, don't know
about others.

Later, JR