<VV> Headlights

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 23:57:09 EDT 2010

My Halogens seem to work fine for me. No upgrading or changing anything other than the bulbs. My question: Anyone know off hand the largest boom boxes I can fit in the bed of my Rampside without modifying the bed? Nothing like listening to the Beatles and the Stones.
Timothy Shortle in (quiet) Durango Colorado