<VV> DALE WILSHIRE MEMORIAL PICNIC

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 00:04:24 EDT 2010

Had a great time yesterday in Franktown Colorado having fun at our annual DW Picnic.
66 Corvair enthusiasts in I think about 25 Corvairs showed up to great weather and fun. My Rampside clocked 800 miles roundtrip with my only issue being stopped by the CO State Trooper for having a CHEVROLET liscence plate on the front instead of my regular liscence plate. No ticket issued. I think he just wanted to check out my truck. Next on the (Corvair) schedule is Tulsa next month and then Palm Springs.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado