<VV> Overkill/"sound" systems, dancing Corvairs and STIHL

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Tue Aug 24 12:56:58 EDT 2010

A few weeks ago my car was vibrating something awful, and at first I thought
it was an earthquake, then I thought something was ready to break off when I
cam to a stop but the vibration didn't stop.

I finally located the source - a car about three cars behind me with the
windows closed, so nothing could be heard except the pounding bass.

Once I was working with some power tools and realized what STIHL stands for
:

Sonic Trauma Induced Hearing Loss !

What will this generation be like in 10-20 years with megawatt sound
systems, headphones, cell phones texting, and cigarettes (they're not even
smart enough to quit smoking and never mind STDs !!!!)

I know we were bad and don't ask who "we" are but we all had our faults, but
maybe people should be required to sign medical waivers if they engaged in
any of this so others who do not, don't have to paid for their medical
problems !!!!

But I guess if the megawatt sound system is in a Corvair, we at least have a
convert ?

Has anyone taught a Corvair to dance like the Hip-hop low-rider's do ?

Charlie