<VV> 110 with Dual Exhauts

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:36:02 EDT 2010

Erich, yes, you can install the 140 manifolds and dual exhaust to the 110
heads.

The 140 exhaust manifolds bolt right up like stock. I spoke to Clarks prior
to installing mine (their 140 repro's) and they said either donut size will
work but sold me a set for the 140 style tube size. I slowly tightened them
up and made sure they were centered around the edge of the tube flange. I've
run them for 1500 miles with no problems.

The 140 exhaust will fit the std manifolds but you need to egg out the holes
in the exhaust flange.  But since you hqave the manifolds, install them.

I have a 102 62, heads a bit different but exactly the same ehaust wise,
just different chamber design, but the same valves, springs, exhaust tubes,
etc.
I notices a nice change in performance.

Mark Durham