<VV> Upper Head Stud - Help!

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 26 11:12:44 EDT 2010

BTW, Jay. I looked your heads over, and if you have to spend more time with
the rebuild (like taking the block to Michael), you should also have him
deflash the heads. They could stand the rework. I'm actually surprised he
didn't do that while he was doing them, or at least recommend it to you at
the time.

-Mark