<VV> Medical waivers - making Corvair safer

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 11:48:31 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/26/2010 9:06:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kenpepke at juno.com writes:

The  original GM plan was to build 10 to 20 thousand Corvairs per year, for
10  years, without changing the body style just to see how they would do
using VW  product planning.

Ken,

I'd be interested in the source of that number range.  With all the
tooling costs for the new engine, new body and suspension I've always read
Chevrolet meant to be number one in a growing market for compact, more fuel
efficient cars selling in the hundreds of thousands per year.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics (I just sent the renewal check)
CORSA