<VV> Seeking help checking out a van in the Tampa Bay area.

Darrin Hartzler dhartzler at ifc.org
Fri Aug 27 16:20:27 EDT 2010

I would be very grateful for help in checking out a VW van with Corvair
power in the Tampa Bay area. This van has a 110 motor and has been on CL
for awhile.

I am investigating for a friend who lives in Alaska and works in the
Arctic Circle...so a little far for him to go take a look. I am in the DC
area and too far too.

The ad mentions "non-structural rust" which would best be checked out in
person...or by proxy.

If you are willing to help, please PM me or send me an e-mail at
dhartzler at ifc.org....or give me a call at 301-365-7332.

Happy to pay any and all expenses you may incur...gas prices being what
they are.

Thanks much,
Darrin Hartzler
 Bethesda, MD