<VV> Cole's '59 projection of '60 model yr. Vair production; Was: Medical waivers - m

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 16:06:52 EDT 2010

In an interview published in the October 13, 1959 issue of LOOK magazine Ed
 Cole predicted that total 1960 model year production for the Corvair would
be  400,000.  In fact, total U.S. 1960 model year Corvair production was
only  250,007 units.  Canadian production would only account for an additional
 3,261 units.

~Bill Stanley

<In a message dated 8/26/2010 9:06:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,