<VV> Upper Head Stud - Help!

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 22:12:01 EDT 2010

Frank,

It wasn't that the mechanic "accidentally" unscrewed them. He intentionall did it, because the heads were damaged in such a way that thet were locked around the studs. Thus removing the studs was the only way the head could be removed. He told me personally.

-Mark

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone