<VV> Steering box insights ? EM and LM different designs ?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 27 22:26:04 EDT 2010

Can't say if Chilton's is right or wrong.  Threw mine away years ago because
if often was.

Figure 9-5 '65 manual looks the same as figure 4-5 '61 manual.  There is a
large "locking nut" on the perimeter of the adjuster.

CL, throw away the Chilton's manual and get the correct chassis/shop
manuals.  You will find they are worth the cost in the time/frustration
saving you will achieve.

Later, JR