<VV> EFI vs Carburetors

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 07:03:14 EDT 2010

 Given that EFI delivers fuel to the intake tract as well, and under a good deal higher pressure than carbs EVER could, the claim that carbs offer better emulsification and charge cooling is extremely suspect. Modern fuel injectors atomize gasoline to less than 10 micron droplet diameter, far better than a carb could EVER do!

John Roberts