<VV> CONCERN OVER 2011 CORSA CONVENTION DATES

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 11:21:31 EDT 2010

Carl,

There's a possibility I will attend the VCCA event in Flint instead of
the CORSA convention, but that's because I'm a four hour drive from
Flint, while Denver is a plane flight and a big cash outlay.

If the venues were reversed, I'd be at CORSA with bells on. If I can
rack up the required points on my credit card for a free round trip
flight, I'll still be in Denver instead of Flint for VCCA.

My $0.02 ... YMMV

 I still believe that attendance numbers at the CORSA 2011 convention
in Denver could well be down because of the major VCCA event being
held in Flint at the same time.

Tim Mahler and Keith Keillor raise some quite valid points to my above
observation, and I appreciate these views. Nevertheless I firmly
believe that the 2011 CORSA Convention will have some quite
considerable competition from VCCA event in FLINT which has already
booked out four hotels.