<VV> Camber

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Aug 29 13:57:38 EDT 2010

Byron, thanks for the info.  The numbers you found look good.  In my
frustration in not finding any info, I roughly measured the  distance from
the upper control arm pivot to the lower ball joint and got nine inches.
That times the sine of one degree {0.0175) gives 0.16 inches which is the
shim addition or subtraction for a one degree change of camber.  These
values can be ratioed as needed.  Your values give 0.21 inches for a one
degree change so somewhere between these is a good start.
Thanks again for the inf,
RonH