<VV> Colorado vs Michigan:::::::::::::::::

Danforth West bonanz01 at myfairpoint.net
Sun Aug 29 14:53:30 EDT 2010

The distance between the two conventions is almost
1,200 miles. Few East Coast Corvairists will be trekking
out to the Rockies, I suspect.

Left Coast people will attend the Denver Convention.

A few Right Coast people might go to Michigan, and
most of these wouldn't have seriously considered going
way out west, anyhow.

People in the middle will have to decide.

While our Aussie member's concern is well-intentioned
and well-meant, I really don't think there will be any way
that Denver will be negatively affected, largely due to the
B-I-G distances involved.

FEAR NOT, Carl Kelsen! I'm sure that all will work-out well!

Dan West
Bangor, Maine USA
1966 Corsa Turbo Coupe