<VV> Head Temp Gauge using spark plug

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 29 22:33:59 EDT 2010

I am using the same sender but I have mine attatched to the bottom of the cylinder head using an old snap switch. I don't like using the spark plug method. My gauge seems to ride just at about 350F. Out of curiousity Don what are your gauges reading left and right? And what kind of gauges do you have?
Timothy Shortle in (beautiful) Durango Colorado