<VV> Oil Pressure Gauge Question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 22:03:41 EDT 2010

Charlie, that is correct, to get to the pressure relief. Did you add washers
behind the spring or put in a Clarks high pressure spring? I would think the
50 PSI would be pretty accurate, (I think I read somewhere that it would
increase to 45 PSI) with the high pressure spring. I've got one in my 62,
but haven't checked the pressure. More pressure means more oil flow and more
thru the oil cooler, and cooler oil. It also provides a better boundery
layer in the bearings and sprays more oil around to keep things lubricated
and cooler.  Mark Durham