<VV> 69 brake system diagram?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Aug 31 00:52:07 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

     I'm still researching the dual MC conversion to determine what causes the failures some of us have experienced.  I'm hoping someone can send me a diagram of the hydraulic brake system so I can see how it is piped for comparison... I like to cover all my bases.

     If possible please send a diagram offline for me to review, official or not doesnt matter as long as it is accurate and detailed.  All I'm interested is the plumbing, I don't need diagrams of the drum mechanicals.  Any related information, particularly on the details of the proportioning valve functionality etc. would also be helpful.

     For those following this I will post back with my findings once I'm done with research and tests, I won't forget.

Thanks!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (almost done!)