<VV> Cylinder head temp gauge option

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 01:36:27 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/30/2010 6:05:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
michael_j_weary at hotmail.com writes:

What  about one nice gauge with a rocker switch to go front one cylinder to
another,  and work on oil temp, and oil pressure as well

There are electronic gauge packages that use a single display, and  allow
you to select what you want to display (selecting the sender, I guess) but
they would be useless for a real display, when a quick view is needed. If you
 want to spend real money (four figures) you can buy just about any kind of
 display. I would choose individual displays, but I really don't see the
need for  a dual head temp display. I ran a selector with a left and right
sender in my  Lola-Corvair. I only switched it during warm up to see that both
sides were  warming up. I left it selecting one head during my autocross
runs.

-Seth