<VV> 69 brake system diagram?

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 10:11:13 EDT 2010

I guess I don't understand the question?

Isn't the plumbing diagram in the assembly manuals?

If it is the same as the '68 system, I would guess Chevy used the same for '69, why would you need a piping diagram?

I would assume that the failures people are speaking about would be in the master cylinder. Once you leave the master cylinder & switch, the rest of the system is simply pipes & hoses. I guess I don't understand the question?

Roy - Bayshore