<VV> 69 brake system diagram?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Aug 31 18:05:58 EDT 2010

The diagram in the assembly manuals is probably just what I need, but since
I have never owned a Corvair newer than 66' I don't have access to the
Dual-MC diagrams at all.

I do believe that the problem I'm investigating is in the pedal/MC
assemblies and not the lines, but I want to cover all my bases and have been
told that the factory dual-MC setup (as far as the lines and the presence of
proportioning valves) is different than the conversion.. I want to see it
for myself so I can safely rule out the difference in the plumbing of the
rest of the system as having any bearing on the problem.

Ray R.