<VV> VCCA thoughts.

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 17:33:08 EDT 2010

My exact sentiments on that subject. To that list one could add such things
as safety plate tempered glass and better brake linings. Heck, even
insisting that a car be "as built" and have only the factory accessories it
was built with, no more, no less, is too anal for me.

Such people are so obsessed with "being stock" as to reach the point of
rediculousness. They miss the real point of owning and restoring a car to
operating condition. If they were building purely static museum pieces,
that would be one thing. But to also be driving the car, even minimally,
and for pleasure to boot, requires that one be rational. Their policy is
blatently irrational.

I for one won't have anything to do with, let alone be a member of, such an
irrational-thinking club. I say we just blow them off.

-Mark