<VV> IECO 2BBL Manifold

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 31 21:30:59 EDT 2010

I've seen center mount intakes with oil heat but never run one.  The easiest way I can think of to get oil in and out of it would be to run a spin on adapter with an adapter for an oil cooler on it.  See Bruce Schug's oil cooler install here:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/schug_cooler.html

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa