<VV> Franklin Lakes, NJ event

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jan 12 13:19:04 EST 2010

I have been corrected by my buddy Bob Marlow who tells me
that the Franklin Lakes event on May 30th is a VCCA event
and the feature car is the Corvair. Cool! I did visit the
VCCA website only to find that they have not updated their
calendar with all of the 2010 events yet. It did show that
this year is the 35th annual show and swap meet in
Franklin Lakes. Sounds like any Corvair nut within a half
a day's drive of Northern New Jersey ought to plan to
attend. I'll be there! - Pete K